Thursday, June 24, 2021

Blue male and female british shorthair kittens

All fully registered with GCCF and to leave as Pet home only.
Will be fully vaccinated at 9 weeks old then 12weeks old when they can then leave. 2 x health checks at the vet. I will only let my kittens leave in tip top condition. Flead and wormed regular.
I have been breeding for 7 years and can provide you with previous owner references.
I own both parents and can be viewed.

cats and kittens in kuwait,british shorthair kittens in kuwait,male british shorthair kittens,kuwait cats and kittens, british shorthair kittens for sale near me,british shorthair kittens price,british shorthair kittens for adoption
British shorthair kitten



Mum is lilac GCCF dad is blue TICA & GCCF both amber eyes great examples of breed.
First come first serve basis. 

cats and kittens in kuwait,british shorthair kittens in kuwait,male british shorthair kittens,kuwait cats and kittens, british shorthair kittens for sale near me,british shorthair kittens price,british shorthair kittens for adoption

No comments: